SWREG Inc.tried to get me for software I did not want because quite frankly they scared me into believing my computer was corrupted.

I did get my money back after talking to my credit card company. I also found out the toll free number which did not appear anywhere on my order. It is 877-229-2938. Watch out for these guys.

I read some of the other complaints and agree that these tactics are unacceptable.If it had not been for my credit card provider I do not believe that I could havve recovered my money because this company did not provide information needed to talk to the directly.

Had an Experience with SWREG?

Comments

They did the same thing to me. I'm hoping my debit card Visa can get my money back as I notified them of this scam the next morning after I'd been conned the previous evening.

UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more